Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Really?

I understand that O'Brien feels anger towards Jorgenson. I would too if I got shot in the butt and was lying there dying because the medic couldn't muster up the courage to come and help me out. Anger, bitterness yes. But revenge, probably not. Then again, I was never in that situation, I was never shot, and I was never lying on my back for a few weeks with bacteria eating away my flesh.

Although I think O'Brien's plan for revenge was awesome and very well thought out, I still think it was wrong. He could have done something else or handled the situation differently. He was pretty lucky that Jorgenson only shot at the sandbag (206) and didn't call in reinforcements. Azar and O'Brien would have been in deep trouble if that would have been the case.

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised at how vengeful O'Brien became. It seemed out of character.

    ReplyDelete